Monday, May 3, 2010

dresses

Yesterday my mom and I started looking at wedding dresses. I was actually very nervous and didn't know if I'd even be able to find something I liked. Well, I did! Its beautiful but I'm still going to look around as much as I can in the next few months. The dress I found is very different from what I had pictured myself in, but when I put it on, I felt amazing and gorgeous! Mike and I are going the traditional route on this so I won't be posting any pictures (plus it has to be a surprise for most of the guests too!). As for now, the search continues...

1 comment:

  1. Katie found "her" dress the first time she went shopping. She too felt (and looked) "amazing and gorgeous" in it. She went back three times, I believe, and tried several others on, but it always came back to "The Dress", which dress, of course! was above the budget.Jared decided he wanted her to have "The Dress" and told her to buy it, regardless of price. When we went back to order it, it was on sale!!! A fun memory, and funny how she found it right away and then even got it on sale! - maybe you have found "Your Dress" already too! So excited for you, Aunt Sarah

    ReplyDelete