Tuesday, May 18, 2010

engagement party

Last Friday my parents threw an engagement party for us at their house. It was so nice to have my aunt in town from Wisconsin and my grandparents in town from Minnesota. We both are very close to our families, so we really enjoyed everyone meeting and getting to know each other.





























That's us! (and my 2nd? empty glass of wine)


MOH (Brooke), MOG (Mary Lou), ring bearer (Preston) and our (future) cousin Ryder.


















Mike and his brothers Chris and Steve.





















Me with my grandparents from Minnesota. I am so happy they were able to be here for the party!





























Flower girl, Sophia!





















Me with my two cousins, Emily and Erin. So sad that Erin will be moving away to Colorado for grad school. :(


















Overall the party was so much fun and everyone had a good time. Thanks for hosting it Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment