Thursday, May 13, 2010

memories in barcelona




















Lately I've been reminiscing about Barcelona a lot. Three years ago (almost to the date) I spent a month traveling around Europe with an ASU design group after I graduated college. Two of my good friends, Alex and Joe went too, it was an amazing trip!

My mind has been really full lately trying to come up with ideas for the wedding, reception and honeymoon and all that comes to mind is ideas from that trip to Europe. Of course, it doesn't hurt that the venue we chose has a very strong Spanish feel to it. :) I've been compiling ideas on how to carry out an elegant Spanish style wedding. My mom, Brooke and I have shared a few really good ideas so far!

Mike and I have started thinking about where we'd like to go for our honeymoon...I want Europe, he wants Hawaii. Somehow we will come to a compromise.

P.S. I wish I was better at taking pictures while traveling. These are a few of my favorite pics from the trip and I feel like they don't do it justice :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment