Wednesday, June 23, 2010

25














































Today I turn 25. People have told me that once you hit 25, everything is downhill from there. I've never been one to fear getting older though. I'm actually excited and anxious for all the things still to come, so I'm not sweating turning 25 one bit.

I'm obsessed with lists and I've always wanted to make a list of things to do, so when I saw this on one of my favorite blogs, I thought I'd use her idea and make my own "25 things to do at 25" list.

Many of the to do's on the list are things I've been wanting to do for a while now so I'm hoping if its written down and out there in blogland, I will actually do them. Some will be much easier than others (number one is a no brainer), some will probably overlap and some will cost a lot so we'll see if its even possible (number three), but I'm excited to track my progress on this and blog about it. I hope this will also give me some small distractions from planning the wedding and keep me sane. I think I need to have goals for myself that don't involve the wedding (well, except number one and 15). Let's just hope I don't leave most of the list for the last two months before my next birthday! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love your '25' list. I should follow suit and make a "52 things to do at 52". Hope you accomplish ALL of them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great list, I too can not wait until I choose to cook Julia Child's famous beef bourguignon.

    ReplyDelete