Thursday, June 24, 2010

happy






























I'm going to be honest here, life is really good right now. This week I've realized how incredibly happy I am. It has been surprisingly easy to make decisions with the wedding, something I thought I would struggle with and stress about every day of our engagement. My mom is even surprised in me. I've figured out what I want and am just going for it and not looking back. Being engaged is amazing, but I just can't wait to be married. We have so many exciting things to look forward to in life and we can't wait to go through life together as a team. This is a really good place, I want to stay here for a while.

Oh ya, and I can't wait to stare at my bouquet of peonies at the wedding. They are just so gorgeous and fluffy. :) Image via Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment