Friday, August 27, 2010

beautiful gowns

**I'm going to start this post by saying to my girl friends, if you have seen my wedding dress, do not post comments about it! Mike reads this blog and gets comment notifications and it is a secret. **

While searching through Wedding Gawker this morning, I came across this site that has a three part post about some gorgeous Elie Saab gowns. I just saw part three, but I fell completely in love with a few of these dresses. I personally am a more traditional bride and I can't wait to wear ivory, but for something a little different, check these out.





























I'm pretty sure I'm in love with the last one!

Other things that have been going on:
- If you haven't already checked it out, I have two blog posts live on the Elizabeth Anne Designs blog. Check them out here. (There is also a link on the top right of my blog.) I still need to talk to Mike about this, but I am hoping to do a blog post on all the wedding dresses I tried on and post pics! Of course, the ONE will not be posted, but its so fun to look through all the different things that I tried.
- I finished Steve and Tana's wedding invitations and we had a big assembly line set up to put them together last Sunday. I meant to take pictures, but we were so busy making 200 invitation booklets! I will post pics once they are sent out...hopefully next week!
- I also just finished making Tana's wedding shower invites, so those will be posted soon as well. The shower is being held at my house so I need to get the yard and living room in shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment