Tuesday, September 7, 2010

so many projects!






















This weekend my mom and Brooke came over and we planned out the cake/candy/dessert table. I am so excited about it, I can hardly wait! We have some delicious treats planned including my Great-Grandma's molasses cookies. They are my favorite!

I am also in the process of finishing about four other projects all at once. My mom and I scheduled out all of our projects over the next seven months (yes, we hit the seven month mark last week! ekk!). I've been really good about starting the project(s) for the week, but haven't been as successful at finishing them. This week I'm hoping to finish a few of the projects, wish me luck!

Image via Once Wed

P.S. Next week Monday we have our engagement session with our photographer, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment