Saturday, December 4, 2010

november updates

Wow, I can't believe its been over a month since the last blog post! A lot has happened since the last post in late October...

Mike's brother Steve got married in early November!

A week later my nephew turned one and we had a great party for him. He also had his first haircut last week. He is growing up so fast!

Thanksgiving was great! We ended up spending Thursday with Mike's family and he played that evening, so we did my family dinner the following Saturday. It was so nice to have Mike's parents join us. Leila loves Mike's mom. She has even asked me if she will be her grandma when we get married. :)

Obviously someone in this pic needed a nap...

Last night Mike's parents and I hosted a 30th birthday party for him at my house. We planned on it being a small get-together with all his closest friends, but it turned into being a party of about fifty people! Mike had so much fun! Pictures to come from the party.

Wedding plans are going well, I promise to update the blog more often. Lots of projects are underway in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment