Thursday, January 13, 2011

25 things update

I have completely neglected my 25 things at 25 list...this makes me sad. Fortunately I have accomplished a few of the things on the list, but I don't have many pictures to show for it.

source
First of all, #11 is accomplished. Leila came over for a girls' night over her Christmas break. We had so much fun! First we had dinner at Chipotle (her choice!), then we went home and watched the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. She LOVED it and even asked to watch it again the next morning. I love that movie!


#24 has also been accomplished, which also means #12 has been met as well. I have spent every day at 11am with Jillian Michaels doing her 30-day Shred program. Today is my 11th day and so far I have lost over 5 lbs (a major accomplishement for me!). I highly recommend this workout video, it is only 20 minutes which means its easy to fit in your daily routine, but it is very intense! Doing these workouts at the same time every day has led me to have a fairly good routine. I have been using my iCal daily and scheduling everything out for every day (just like I did in college...it was the only thing that got me through my senior year!).

I have also realized that #18 and #19 won't be accomplished at 25. They will have to wait until next year. I also think that #15 has been going very well so far, but my mom and matron of honor will be the judge of that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment