Monday, January 31, 2011

61 days


























This coming Saturday is my bridal shower, I am beyond excited about it! My mom and moh have been planning it for a few months now and have kept so many things about it a secret. I'm not used to not being the one to plan things like this!

One thing I do know about the shower (because I designed the invites) is that pink and white will be the main colors. One thing I wanted for the shower was for it to be girly and different from the wedding – especially the colors. I don't think it will be quite as formal as the images above, but I just love that pink and black cameo on the right. I am so anxious to see all the things they have been keeping a secret from me for the last few months! I'm also very excited about my dress, it is exactly what I wanted, I just hope the weather warms up a bit. Pictures of my dress and the shower will definitely be posted next week.

Last week we didn't get a whole lot of projects done. I was burnt out from working on invites the entire week before and I am getting very busy at work with a deadline. We did have a dress fitting for my dress and a few of the bridesmaids. It was so exciting to see how things will actually fit without them falling off of us. This weekend was the first time I saw one of the bridesmaids in her dress in the correct color and with it fitting (well, pinned at least). Sarah, you looked beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of my girls in their dresses. I was definitely reassured that we made the right choice on color, it was gorgeous!

Images via Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment