Sunday, January 23, 2011

invite sneak peek

























Tomorrow morning the invitations are getting mailed out! I am beyond excited about this, it is a huge relief to have them done. Mike and I both had a big part in these invites – I designed them and he drew the artwork for them. We love them so much and are thrilled with how they turned out! We are so excited for all of our friends and family to see them (and of course we will post pics here once everyone has received them).

A huge thank you to my mom, Brooke and Leila who helped us so much with assembling these! My mom came over on her day off and worked on them all afternoon and the four of us spent all day Saturday getting them done. We can't thank you enough for all your help!

P.S. We just love these stamps! We had to use 88 cents because of the weight of our invites and we love that putting two of them together creates one whole image. The colors and even the image are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment