Thursday, January 20, 2011

wedding blog inspiration

























Today Style Me Pretty (one of my favorite wedding blogs) featured a gorgeous Maui wedding shot by Jose Villa and coordinated by Beth Helmstetter (two of my favorite combinatinations). I love the table setting in the above image. We are using the same descanso wood tables for the wedding and we debated leaving them bare with just a pale blue table runner. We are even using the same fruitwood chiavari chairs with ivory cushions (and the ground is cobblestones too!). It was so nice to see it put together in a picture because while it is beautiful, it does not fit the look we are going for. In the end, we decided to still use table cloths because of how formal our reception is. Either way would have been beautiful, but I have a feeling someone is planning a little something for me using this style of table. (wink wink)

I included the image on the left as well just because I loved it. It really made me think that even after the wedding, I will still read my favorite wedding blogs. I started reading them even before I was engaged...yes to start planning my own wedding, but also because the images are so inspiring and beautiful. Every day new weddings are posted that feature gorgeous photography, color combinations and table decor. I don't think that will ever get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment