Thursday, February 24, 2011

bachelorette night out
























Next weekend is my bachelorette party! My bridesmaids have been planning a very special night for me, I really cannot wait! We are all staying at the historic Hotel Valley Ho in downtown Scottsdale. Since the renovation in 2005, I have wanted to stay there and recently attended a wedding at the hotel. It is very different from any hotel or resort I have ever been to. We are staying in the newer part in a two-bedroom suite – it looks like such a fun room!




















After we check in to the hotel, hang out by the pool and spend plenty of time getting ready, we will be meeting a few of my other friends and going to dinner at Marcella's Italian Restaurant just down the road. Brooke and I went in for a 'tasting' and it is delicious! After that we'll head out to some bars and clubs for dancing.

I rarely go out anymore (partly because I'm working on wedding stuff every night and partly because I am an old lady), so I am extremely excited about this night! I will be sure to post pictures (only the flattering ones though). :)

P.S. Brooke and I are getting massages earlier that morning – my treat to her for doing SO much for the wedding. This is really going to be a great day!


All images via Hotel Valley Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment