Thursday, February 17, 2011

BHLDN

In the past couple of weeks, the wedding blog world has been going crazy over a new online wedding shop called BHLDN. One look at the site and I totally see why! It's a branch of Anthropologie, so everything is very unique. I only wish this store was available a few months ago when I was picking out all of these items.

Don't get me wrong, I am in love with my dress, shoes, jewelry, accessories, bridesmaid dresses, etc, but finding all of those items was a huge challenge as there are so many cheesy things in the local bridal shops. Plus, this site is probably a bit out of my price range and I am not bold enough to pull off most of the looks anyways. Below are a few items I absolutely love and could see myself in...if I didn't already have all of those items that is.



























The wedding dresses are not exactly my style, but they are gorgeous and would be perfect for a less formal event (beach wedding dress on the top left?). I am completely drooling over the short turquoise dress...this is the exact color that I have had in my mind for the entire time planning this wedding. I'm not sure if it would be right for the bridesmaids, but it would have made a fun shower, engagement or rehearsal dress (although mine are super cute too and I love them). And the shoes....ugh, those shoes! I searched for months for some dusty turquoise shoes for my something blue. I love these. But, I had decided against heels and that comfort is the number one priority...plus I think mine are just as cute. They just aren't blue.

Really, I have no regrets on my decisions and prior purchases, these items are just so lovely, I couldn't resist sharing. :)

Images via BHLDN

No comments:

Post a Comment