Tuesday, February 15, 2011

welcome bags



















Now I don't want to give too much away to our out of town guests (I know some of you read this blog), but this week we are starting to get the welcome bags together and I am so excited about what is going in them! One of the things that I know my family will love is the Four Peaks beer (be sure to check out their website, its pretty fun). I am crossing my fingers we can find bottles of the Arizona peach beer, but I haven't seen it yet. We are aiming to include a few local items along with some necessities, maps, information guides and itinerary for the weekend. Ideally we'd be including some peaches from Schnepf farms and oranges from my grandmother's backyard, but those items could spoil...and we're not sure if we'll have time last minute to include them.

So to all of you out of town friends and family that are making the trip out here in less than 50 days, you're in for a small treat from us. :)

Image via Four Peaks

No comments:

Post a Comment