Wednesday, April 27, 2011

home office







































Mike and I are definitely taking to nesting into our home quite well. Every weekend since being back from our honeymoon, we have taken on different projects around the house, but we still have so much left to do. I have been thinking a lot about my home office lately and how we want to set it up. Its in pretty bad shape right now...still has random wedding items all over the place. I spend over 40 hours a week in that space, so I'd love to make it feel more inviting and use the space more wisely. I love the office in the picture above. All of the furniture we currently have in there is white and the walls are tan (we've tried various colors of blue/turquoise, but they all made it feel like a baby's room). I love all the boxes, magazine racks and bulletin boards. Our first step will be cleaning the room so we can rearrange it. Stay tuned for pictures and updates!

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment