Monday, May 16, 2011

getting out of the house






























Lately I've been going a little stir crazy and I've been looking for things to do outside of the house. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE working from home, but so far this week I have only left the house once...to go to a work meeting. I've been thinking a lot about traveling lately and all the places I've seen and the feeling of traveling. I love that feeling of having no responsibilities of work or cleaning or cooking and just going out into the city (wherever that city is) and seeing beautiful things and how the people who live there go about their daily lives. And when I think about that, it makes me realize I don't get out and do things in my own city enough. So here's to changing that...starting with a girls night on Friday to see this movie, a yoga class with my mom in downtown Phoenix on Saturday and picking peaches at Schnepf Farms on Sunday with the husband.

Side notes:
I love globes and desperately want one for our house...preferably like the one on the left, so beautiful!


Talking with a friend last night who is going to Europe on her honeymoon in three short days really made me want to plan our Europe trip for next summer. Its never too early, right?


I have a new-found obsession with the site Pinterest. Follow me here!

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment