Tuesday, May 24, 2011

sisterhood of the traveling hat


These are my 'preschool buddies', Allison, Sarah and Lyz. I am lucky enough to have known these ladies since, well...preschool. Even though we have known eachother practically our whole lives, we went through phases where we didn't see eachother a whole lot (when I lived in New Mexico and during high school). The four of us have formed a special bond in the past seven years and I know we will be friends for life.

As a special wedding gift, they had the idea to start our own traveling hat (kind of like the pair of jeans in the movie Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants). They gave me the hat as the first one to travel with it and document about it for my honeymoon. When I saw the hat and book they made, I couldn't help but burst into tears! So I figured out a way to pack it (this hat is enormous) and took it on our honeymoon.

































So who is next with the hat? I can't wait to see more pictures filled in our album!

No comments:

Post a Comment