Tuesday, May 31, 2011

small accomplishments



























Yesterday my family came over to have a little memorial day BBQ. Later, my parents helped us with a few things around the yard. I had these plant stands for probably six months and hadn't done anything with them, so my mom helped me pick out some pot holders and plants that will make it through the summer heat (we hope). I love sitting on the sofa, looking outside and seeing these beautiful plants!

Today is my first day of clean eating. So far I've had oatmeal with flax and berries for breakfast and a salad with oil/vinegar and watermelon for lunch. For dinner I made my mom's recipe for chili – I can't wait to eat it! So far this new way of eating has been easy, but I'm a night time snacker with big cravings for salty snacks. I hope I can make it through tonight on fruit and an artichoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment