Saturday, June 4, 2011

hair woes

























I'm a highly indecisive person, especially when it comes to changing my hairstyle. I was growing it out for the wedding so I could have a fancy up-do. Don't let that photo trick you, I actually have very thin and fine hair (yep, I wore extensions for my wedding up-do!). I thought after the wedding I would cut my hair and have a fun shoulder-length do. I considered the following styles:
























I like the choppy layers on Reese and the bangs. My hair friend made a good point though, bangs in summer can get sweaty and flat. I also like the length of Heidi's hair, I've had this length before and liked it, but then I came across this how-to and now I don't know if I want to cut it at all:
























































I tried this the other night a few minutes before some friends came over for dinner and I thought it turned out pretty good. I definitely could use some more practice with it, but it was so easy and quick!

I also came across this on Pinterest and just love these casual up-do's! The site they are from even has tutorials on how to do them.













































So now I don't know if I want it cut at all! What a dilemma, right? I'm sure I'll wait another two or three months before deciding anything at all. In the meantime, I am going to try a few of these styles and trying to curl my hair more.

Images via Davis Photographers, my Pinterest, The Beauty Department and Hair Romance

1 comment:

  1. This is EXACTLY what I needed today. I've been curling my hair like that lately, and it always ends up fantastic. I love having long hair, and if I don't find ways to switch it up, I'll end up cutting it off. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete