Sunday, June 12, 2011

sunday is my favorite














































Today was a great day and Sundays are quickly becoming my favorite day of the week. We woke up late (oops) and went to lunch at Oregano's which is quickly becoming our regular Sunday lunch restaurant. We peeked in at some model homes across the street just to get some decorating and home ideas but accidentally started lusting after a new home. But, that's what those model homes are set up to do, right? Then we went to a movie of my choice (he got his pick last week with Xmen) and we saw Midnight in Paris. It was fun and light-hearded, my kind of movie! I have to admit though, my favorite part wasn't the plot of the movie, it was all the beautiful scenes of Paris. Towards the end of the movie, they showed the Eiffel Tower lighting up and sparkling. Mike asked if it really does that...oh yes, it does and it is beautiful. Definitely looking forward to laying in the park with a bottle of wine and watching the tower sparkle at night.

P.S. My family was out of town this weekend and I realized how difficult it must be to live in a different state than your family when you have such a close relationship with them. We miss our niece and nephew, its been two weeks since we've seen them! :(


Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment