Thursday, July 7, 2011

chalkboard entryway?

























I came across this website yesterday of a tract home in Tucson with such a unique style. I've loved chalkboard paint for a while and have been waiting for the appropriate use of it. When I saw this picture, I thought, what if we used chalkboard paint in the wall inset in the entryway of our home? I love that it gives such a playful feel with somewhat of a French bistro vibe. We've developed a really neutral palette for our home so far, we're ready to start adding some playful elements. Only thing is, what would we write (or draw) on it? And would that make things look messy and not nice enough for an entryway of a home? Maybe we should just use the chalkboard paint in a back room once we have kids...

What do you think? Yay or nay to the chalkboard paint in the entryway?

No comments:

Post a Comment