Wednesday, July 6, 2011

currently...































Listening
to my Ingrid Michaelson pandora station. I pretty much love everything that comes up on it.
Eating
avocado pasta. I am obsessed with it right now.
Drinking
water. Lots and lots of water.
Wearing
my new knit dress from J Crew. Its my new favorite outfit.
Feeling
bloated. Time to get back to a workout schedule after the long holiday weekend!
Weather
is so dusty. We had a major haboob last night, check it out here.
Wanting
to be on our Wisconsin/Chicago trip already. We can't wait to be on the lake with all our family in Wisconsin. I'm hoping it looks somewhat similar to the above picture. :)
Needing
a vacation. Yup, August needs to get here sooner.
Thinking
that I miss summer vacations from when I was younger. No school, no work, just swim all day.
Enjoying
my husband. He has off work tonight, so tonight is dinner with the in-laws. Excited for quality time with him!

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment