Wednesday, July 13, 2011

nyc love
























Last night my niece told me that when she grows up, she wants to move to New York City and become a famous fashion designer. It reminded me so much of the dream that I always had of moving there to work for a big time magazine. Sometimes I think about that and regret not trying or even spending a summer there as an intern while still in college. We are so settled into living in Arizona now that I doubt we will move anywhere as extremely different (and non kid-friendly) like NYC, but it made me miss that dream from when I was younger. I'm hoping she follows all her dreams and sticks to doing what she loves. :)

And someone, please, remind me why we love Arizona? Its pretty miserable here right now and just feeling a little bit like we need to get out. I'll glady trade for a little bit of culture and walkable city right now.

Image Source

2 comments:

  1. We love Arizona because for the other 9 months out of the year when people are bundled up and in snow boots we wear flip flops!!!

    ReplyDelete