Monday, July 25, 2011

weekend highlights



























- Celebrated my mom's birthday (two weeks early)

- My mom finally got her iPad for her birthday
(which is why we celebrated early, we wanted to give her time to learn how to use it before our trip!)

- Had a girls outing which included pedicures and shopping for mint tinted lip gloss

-Swapped makeup tips and products with my sister-in-law :)

- Watched Mike and his band play at an outdoor venue (it was hot out!) 
and ate sushi with my parents (they had pizza, I had sushi)

- Lunch with Mike's parents at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants

- Scoped model homes and Lowe's for home design ideas

- Started a list of what seems like a million things to do to the house...still figuring out where to start

Hope you all had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment