Friday, August 12, 2011

wisconsin family reunion

This last weekend our entire family headed up to Wisconsin to celebrate my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary and we had ourselves a little family reunion. Well, I guess it wouldn't be considered "little", there were about 40 people there...and we were still missing a few people!

I had designed t-shirts for the weekend (with the help of my Aunt Deb) along with a card for my grandparents. I also compiled pictures from everyone and created a picture slideshow that was shown after the vow renewal. Everything turned out so great and we had so much fun that we wish we could have stayed longer!




























I just thought my nephew was so cute in these shirts! Oh and this is the face he makes when you ask him to show you his teeth. :) On the back we listed everyone...what a family!



























And here are nearly all the cousins and their significant others. I believe we were missing six cousins in this picture. And yes my eyes are closed...its bound to happen with that many people in one picture!











































Even the youngest of family members had matching outfits (thanks to my talented Aunt Deb who screen printed the onesies)!

More pictures to come from our other parts of the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment