Friday, May 25, 2012

Congrats to Sarah & Doug!

One of my best friends...actually, we call each other "sister friends", got engaged last week to a great guy, her boyfriend of two years, Doug. Mike and I are incredibly excited for them and can't wait to celebrate their big day with them!

I'm the one with my eyes closed and Sarah is the other blonde. This was taken in Kindergarten, we've been friends THAT long! Field trip day possibly? Wow, I was super short.

Sarah was a bridesmaid in our wedding and also sang the songs for our ceremony. She has a beautiful voice and a vibrant personality like no one I know. I can't wait to help her through the planning process and be there for her, just like she did for me. I know she's going to make such a gorgeous bride!

Congrats to Doug and Sarah!

Wedding image by Davis Photographers
Kindergarten picture by Lyz's mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment