Monday, November 19, 2012

Newborn Photoshoot

This past weekend my sister-in-law asked me to take one month pictures of their adorable baby boy, Cruz! I'm by no means a professional photographer, but I love taking pictures and have learned how to get some decent images out of my DSLR (after taking classes here).

Cruz is such a sweet baby, he was very patient with us and gave us a few really great shots. Of course, by the end he was just done with this whole shoot and was crying, but I snapped a few of those quickly and they actually turned out great. :)

I've also seen an example that was really cute on Pinterest of detail shots of a newborn put together into a collage. I took the best ones I had and pieced them together. Such a cute way to remember how tiny and delicate he was as a newborn!

No comments:

Post a Comment