Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bump Watch: 12 weeks


How Far Along: 12 weeks

Size of the Baby: Large Plum

Sleep: Still so exhausted, getting decent sleep at night, but waking up 3-4 times per night

Best Moment of the Week: Announcing our pregnancy to everyone!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Lots of smells, cooking, raw meat, avocados

Any cravings: Sweets (thanks mom for the yummy gf baked goods!), lots of citrus

What I'm looking forward to: The bump looking less like I ate too many donuts and more like a true bump :)

What I miss: Not feeling nauseous

Nursery: We bought a crib and returned it because it was damaged. Looking around at the basics, but not really deciding anything until we know if Baby B is a boy or girl

So I'm pretty sure I just look like I just ate a big Thanksgiving dinner, but this is baby so far! This is the first week I've actually felt bigger without it being an insane amount of bloat (maybe there's still some there...). I'm still not feeling the greatest, so please excuse my not so done up look. :) Lucky I still feel comfortable in my regular size stretchy pants, everything else is getting a bit uncomfortable. I'm using the hair tie method with me jeans for as long as I can. Searching for knit maxi dresses and skirts as the weather warms up and the belly gets bigger.

Also, this background bores me and I realized how much my skin color blends in to the wall! Maybe we'll search around for a better background...or switch it up as we go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment