Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Daddy Mike

One thing that I'm really looking forward to in August is seeing Mike with our baby. I've always known he would be an incredible father to our kids and I just can't wait to see him in action with them. In the pic, Mike his holding our nephew Cruz. We were babysitting him a few weeks ago and Mike started singing to him and all of a sudden, he was asleep. It was amazing and so sweet! He is really loved and adored by every single one of our nieces and nephews. Kids are just drawn to him and he is so good with them!

Mike and his brothers have a really amazing dad and Mike has definitely taken after him (in looks too!). Their dad stayed home with them when they were younger and worked part-time while their mom was teaching. We will be in a similar situation when baby arrives and I know during his "daddy" days, he is going to be great at it! Even though baby hasn't arrived, he has already done so much to care for me, baby and our house since I've been out for the count for a while.

I'm so blessed to be married to such an amazing man!

No comments:

Post a Comment