Friday, February 22, 2013

Hello 2nd Trimester!

I can't believe the second trimester is finally here! We found out we were pregnant at 4.5 weeks (speaking of, guess I should do that post, hmm) and ever since 6 weeks I have had crazy nausea, fatigue and sickness so getting to 13 weeks seemed like forever! Not to mention the worry of everything going ok and waiting until 10 weeks for that first appointment. We're so excited to reach this milestone, not only because it means we are officially in the "safe zone", but also because I am supposed to be feeling better! The nausea has actually tapered off over the past week, but suddenly yesterday and today my energy levels are back (at least during the day...I'm still exhausted and ready for bed by 7pm!).

The other exciting part of this trimester is watching that belly grow! It has felt a bit surreal up until we announced and I started getting a bump at 12 weeks. Of course, that bump is a full blown belly at night,  but it's really fun waking up and seeing a bump and knowing it's not just fat/bloat/gas. I'm sure no one in public knows I'm pregnant, but I still have fun showing it off and holding it. :)

I'm also really glad my phone's camera decided to blur out my toes. My mom and I are treating ourselves to pedicures tomorrow and I am in desperate need. I don't even want to tell you how long it's been, I just couldn't stand the smell of nail polish or remover!

No comments:

Post a Comment