Friday, March 1, 2013

Bump Watch: 14 weeks


How Far Along: 14 weeks

Size of the Baby: Lemon

Sleep: Much more energy during the day, but really exhausted by 7pm and ready for bed shortly after. Sleeping ok thanks to the body pillow!

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing the heartbeat on the doppler for the first time!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Went grocery shopping this week for the first time in a very long time! Still have a hard time looking at avocados, but can eat them if mixed into a dish. Smells are better, but still sensitive.

Any cravings: Hot fudge sundaes, oh yum!

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing our baby on the ultrasound on Monday :)

What I miss: Blue cheese

Nursery: We decided on a new crib from Pottery Barn Kids and will be picking it up this week. Anxious for 18 weeks when we find out boy or girl!

I've seriously started feeling better (at least during the day) and can finally start cooking, grocery shopping and doing things around the house although I am taking things slower than normal. I have made the switch over to maternity clothes this week. I can still squeeze into old pants with the hair tie trick, but it's just uncomfortable. Thank goodness for the hand-me-downs from my SIL! I'd like to get away without buying pants or jeans since it is already warming up around here. I'm on the lookout for maxi dresses and skirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment