Friday, March 15, 2013

Bump Watch: 16 weeks


How Far Along: 16 weeks

Size of the Baby: Avocado

Sleep: Can't sleep on my back anymore, makes my legs fall asleep and gets hard to breath. Getting comfortable at night is the hardest part. Oh and I got really sick twice these past two weeks at night, ugh.

Best Moment of the Week: Finding cute maternity clothes and people actually noticing my baby bump.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Random sickness a few nights, but not really sure why. Need to watch what and how much I'm eating at night.

Any cravings: Yes, but they can't be mentioned because those cravings led to my sickness.

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out boy or girl in 3 weeks!!

What I miss: Still blue cheese, but also cured meats and medium rare steak. I do not miss alcohol at all!

Nursery: Mike set up the crib in the nursery and I love walking in there and seeing it all set up! We decided on the rest of the furniture and need to make an Ikea run. :)

I feel like my bump hasn't grown at all since about 13 weeks, but I have a feeling a big growth spurt is about to happen. I've been having a lot of round ligament pains, so that means baby is stretching things out in there! These are the last of my normal size pants that fit me and I am just about done with them. They are from my gluten belly days and are very stretchy, but starting to get uncomfortable. Obviously my shirt is getting a bit short. I've been holding out as long as possible for my maternity clothes because I know I will be wearing the heck out of them all spring and summer, but they are just so much more comfortable than normal size clothes so they will be making an appearance soon! Oh, and I finally ordered my new Warby Parker glasses. I love them so much!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, CONGRATS!! I can't believe how close we are! I'm due August 27th! We find out April 9th if it's a boy or girl. Cannot wait! I am loving your blog and all you're sharing, I will be following along from now on!! Oh and yay about your crib, that's the same one I want! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! That is so awesome that we are so close in due dates! Always fun to follow along with someone who is at the same stage in pregnancy. :) I cannot wait to see how you decorate the nursery!! I'd definitely recommend the PBK crib, we love it so much! Can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl! Congrats again! :)

      Delete