Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bump Watch: 18 weeks


How Far Along: 18 weeks

Size of the Baby: Sweet Potato (5.5 in long, 5 oz)

Sleep: Going better, except for the allergy congestion.

Best Moment of the Week: Meeting our doctor for the first time and really connecting with her!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Milk and ice cream has started making me nauseous, so been trying to avoid it, although cheese and sour cream are still ok (whew!).

Any cravings: Chips and salsa...but I craved that pre-pregnancy too ;)

What I'm looking forward to: Next week we have our anatomy scan and find out the gender! Planning our family gender reveal party and can't wait to share the news with everyone!

What I miss: Ice cream!

Nursery: We're just waiting to find out the gender until we can start really decorating. We've been getting more hand-me-downs from siblings though and it's been awesome!

I've been feeling great lately, but it's starting to warm up and I'm already feeling it! Emotions have been on a roller coaster the past few weeks, so that's been a little interesting, but we're so grateful that the nausea is mostly gone. It's been fun figuring out maternity clothes, I pretty much wear this black skirt all the time! The pink top is so cool and comfy and is from my SIL, Brooke. We are loving the hand-me-downs! :)

We are so looking forward to our anatomy scan next week Thursday! While finding out the gender is a big part of that visit, we're also praying baby is healthy and that everything checks out healthy. Expect a post next weekend about the gender and the big reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment