Friday, April 12, 2013

Bump Watch: 20 weeks


How Far Along: 20 weeks

Size of the Baby: Mango (6.5 in long, 10.5 oz)

Sleep: Much better, except for the crazy dreams.

Best Moment of the Week: Finding out we are having a baby girl!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still dairy, I have started avoiding it in milk and ice cream form (boohoo!). Raw meat still isn't fun to look at, but other than that I really have been feeling great. Yay!

Any cravings: Enchiladas. I could eat them for dinner every night!

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery painted and this belly looking more like a baby bump. (although I may regret saying that second one in a few months)

What I miss: Rare steak with a glass of red wine, cured meats and cheeses

Nursery: We've had the crib for a while, went to go buy the rest of the furniture at Ikea and they were out of some things and we couldn't fit the dresser boxes in the car. Heading back soon with the truck! We think we picked out the wall paint color - French Cream. Waiting for fabric swatches to get here so we can finalize that decision. The original fabric swatch we chose for curtains is discontinued, of course!

Well, we're officially halfway there, we can hardly believe it! I have felt like my belly hasn't grown much in the last month and I haven't gained any extra weight in that time either, but my doctor and all my pregnancy trackers keep telling me a growth spurt is about to happen. These past two weeks we found out Baby B is a girl, we started on the nursery and we are starting our registry today!

No comments:

Post a Comment