Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bump Watch: 22 weeks


How Far Along: 22 weeks (I'm a few days late on this post!)

Size of the Baby: Spaghetti Squash (8 in long, 1 lb)

Sleep: Waking up every 3 hours and not able to sleep in because this girl is kicking my bladder :)

Best Moment of the Week: Mike feeling the baby kick on the outside

Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of Pad Thai, yuck!

Any cravings: Salads. Lots and lots of salads! Suddenly guacamole is a craving even though I despised it in my first trimester. I think my normal taste buds are back :)

What I'm looking forward to: Our mini babymoon that we just booked

What I miss: Rare steak with a glass of red wine, cured meats and cheeses - STILL

Nursery: Mike is almost done painting the nursery and we have all the furniture, it just needs to be put together. I've started shopping around for frames and other little decor pieces. The fabric for the curtains, crib skirt and pillow pouf just came in too. Everything is coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment