Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bump Watch: 24 weeks


How Far Along: 24weeks

Size of the Baby: Ear of Corn (8.5 in long, 1.5 lbs)

Sleep: Doing well, but I'm becoming a morning person. This is probably a good thing!

Best Moment of the Week: Starting prenatal yoga classes and learning to really connect with the baby. It's giving me the confidence to know that I CAN give birth to this baby. :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: A few of the same things, but overall feeling great (minus the heat)

Any cravings: Fruits and veggies! Citrus and watermelon and iced or frozen drinks.

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the swimming suit I just ordered in the mail so I can start going in the pool

What I miss: The nice weather. No more walks through the neighborhood!

Nursery: The nursery is totally painted and we're starting to hang things up. Searching around for frames and small decor items. My mom and I are starting on the curtains, crib skirt and floor pouf....soon? ;)

This weekend is Mother's Day and while my baby isn't here in my arms, I carry her with me every day and have felt like a mom for quite a while now. Mother's Day last year was a bit of struggle, I'm feeling extremely blessed!!

Also loving my new lighter hair. Yay for summer blonde again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment