Monday, May 27, 2013

Bump Watch: 26 weeks


How Far Along: 26 weeks

Size of the Baby: Eggplant (9.2 in long, 2 lbs)

Sleep: Most nights getting up multiple times. Baby likes to kick at night! I tried a new pregnancy meditation app and had the best night of sleep! Didn't even get up once and woke up feeling refreshed!

Best Moment of the Week: Spending quality time with Mike and the birth class we took at my prenatal yoga studio. Loved it so much!

Anything making you queasy or sick: I tried cutting down my B6 to half a pill and got so sick the next morning. Guess that means I need to stay on the full dose. :-/

Any cravings: Still salad, citrus and fruit! We just discovered a smoothie and bowl place next to the gym (and the hospital we are delivering at, woohoo!). They server gluten free granola in their bowls and everything is dairy free. No sugar added, all whole natural foods made with acai. So delicious!

What I'm looking forward to: Baby shower invites went out this past week and the shower is in less than a month! Looking forward to celebrating this baby girl with friends and family.

What I miss: Believe it or not, workout classes! Mike has started going to a cycling class at the gym and I so wish I could go with him.

Nursery: We just found the perfect yellow lamp for the nursery and hung up the curtain rod. My mom is just finishing the school year, so hopefully soon we will be able to sew the curtains so we can hang other things in the room. We also bought a few other items for the walls. It's really coming together!

Random people have become brave enough now to assume that I am pregnant. I mean, it is pretty clear that's whats going on, but I still think it's pretty brave for people to make assumptions! No belly rubs from strangers yet, but plenty from friends and family...and I love it. :) She's really kicking up a storm now and Mike is able to feel her kicks more and more.

It's also been fun getting questions from my nephew Preston about the baby. He is so intrigued by her and asks a million questions about her. It is so cute! He said hi to the baby and introduced himself to her as Bruce Wayne, haha! He's such a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment