Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bump Watch: 30 weeks


How Far Along: 30 weeks

Size of the Baby: Butternut Squash (17 in long, 3.1 lbs)

Sleep: Starting to get super tired very early, just like the first trimester. Actually, a lot of first trimester symptoms are coming back. :-/ Sleep isn't the best, but trying to get in as much as I can.

Best Moment of the Week: My baby shower! Loved seeing our friends and family and celebrating this baby girl.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating at night...no matter what I eat.

Any cravings: Veggies, salads with oil and vinegar, baked potatoes, smoothies

What I'm looking forward to: Our staycation/babymoon this coming weekend at the Marriott!

What I miss: Not feeling like a stuffed turkey. Also starting to miss wearing normal clothes. I loved having a new dress to wear for the shower (the one in the pic), but I've realized there's no point in buying any more maternity clothes since I'll be done with them in a few months.

Nursery: We are so close to being done with the nursery, it's really exciting! We got a TON of books from the shower and lots of other good items, so now we can really complete it. My mom and I went through my baby box and found some outfits that we can hand down to baby girl...I even hung up one of my little dresses on the wall. It's so cute and fits perfectly with the colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment