Friday, July 5, 2013

Bump Watch: 32 weeks


How Far Along: 32 weeks

Size of the Baby: Head of Lettuce (19 in long, 3.9 lbs)

Sleep: Laying down is the best thing ever now! Relieves lots of the belly weight. :)

Best Moment of the Week: Our babymoon/staycation! I'll possibly do a post on that soon.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not sure what it is (heartburn?), but waking up in the middle of the night with such a nauseous feeling.

Any cravings: Veggie sticks is my latest thing. Still loving dips and guacamole too.

What I'm looking forward to: Our birthing, breastfeeding and child care classes coming up in the next couple weeks.

What I miss: Life being easier when ordering at restaurants. I feel like such a hassle being gluten free and pregnant!

Nursery: We've started buying remaining items from our registry and also got the crib mattress. It's exciting knowing we're so close to being done! My mom and I plan on sewing a few more items this weekend so we can finish things up.

We officially decided on a name this past weekend while on our babymoon! We're so in love with it and it just feels "right" and that it fits her and us. We're still not sure when we'll be sharing though...could be when she's born! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment