Saturday, July 20, 2013

Bump Watch: 34 weeks


How Far Along: 34 weeks

Size of the Baby: Pineapple (19 in to 22 in long, 4.9 lbs)

Sleep: Had to go buy a new body pillow because mine is completely flattened out! Starting to have hip pain at night, but the new pillow has helped. All I can think about is how excited I am to lay on my back after having this baby.

Best Moment of the Week: Telling our immediate family baby girl's name! We decided we were set on it and that it was time to share her name with them. It was exciting and somewhat emotional and now it feels like she has an identity in our families.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating late at night...heartburn!

Any cravings: I REALLY wanted pancakes one morning so we went to JP's Pancakes and I got some gluten free pancakes (haven't had any in about 2 years!). Best breakfast ever.

What I'm looking forward to: Having this baby. Yup, that's pretty much it. (Oh, and we are getting our stroller tomorrow, yay!)

What I miss: Lots of things, but trying to stay positive at this point since this is getting more and more difficult!

Nursery: We're hanging things on the walls this week and my mom and I will be busy sewing next weekend. Hoping to get pictures up in the new couple weeks!

I'm convinced this baby has her daddy's muscular legs! She likes to push her butt up against one side and push against the other side with her legs and it HURTS. I keep thinking there's no way she can get any bigger and my belly is done expanding outwards, but here we are 2 weeks later and I can't believe how much more it's expanded!

3 comments:

  1. You are getting so close! I'm really impressed that you will have your wedding ring on too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you say that, I've been noticing my ring getting tighter and tighter and I've been debating if I need to take it off or not. :(

      Delete