Friday, August 2, 2013

Bump Watch: 36 weeks


How Far Along: 36 weeks

Size of the Baby: Large Cantaloupe (19 in to 22 in long, 6 lbs)

Sleep: Not good...so hard to turn side to side and get up.

Best Moment of the Week: Hitting the "one more month" mark!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular, heartburn is actually getting better!

Any cravings: Chocolate ice cream, yum! (Funny how it doesn't make me sick anymore)

What I'm looking forward to: Another staycation this week with my family to celebrate my mom's birthday.

What I miss: Being able to move around easily.

Nursery: Last weekend my mom and I got a majority of the sewing done, so we're just finishing up a few things for the walls (basically frames and her name above the crib). We also got her sleep area together in our bedroom and also the changing stations upstairs and downstairs. All the pieces to the stroller came in - so glad we got the bassinet for our City Select! I think we'll use it a lot more than attaching the carseat to the top.

We're officially in the final stretch here and my weekly appointments start on Tuesday! We have a few last minute items to finish and then it's time to relax...and also get this baby low and ready to come out (not yet, but soon). I'm noticing that it's getting harder to get out of the house and drive around to a bunch of places now. Grocery shopping is a huge chore! I'm also wearing my hair up a lot more and just trying to stay comfy.

Forgive the slightly blurry photo, its been dark and cloudy all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment