Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Getting Close?


As we sit here and wait for baby's arrival, I'm reminiscing through the pregnancy journal I've kept since December. I'm pretty proud of the fact that I've kept up with it! It's really fun to look back and see everything we went through – all the nausea, food poisoning, gender reveal, how we announced our pregnancy and the small details that we would have probably forgotten about. Hoping I can keep up with her baby book once she's here. My mom gave us this one for my birthday this year. I love the design! (I also plan on doing photo books instead of one giant baby book)

One more thought...who knew contractions could last two weeks?! Every time they get stronger, I get excited and then they die down. Come on baby girl, we just want to meet you, don't tease us!

No comments:

Post a Comment