Saturday, August 24, 2013

We are so Loved


I know I already used this image back in July, but the message on the print feels so fitting right now. In the past week or so I have felt so blessed with love and support from other moms. Throughout pregnancy there have been some not so supportive comments (although I'm not sure these people even realize it or not...) so this has been a nice change, especially when I need it most.

The reassurance from these moms that we're doing a good job and not making the wrong decisions has helped more than I think they know! I didn't know I'd already feel that 'mom guilt' before she was even born.

So I just wanted to thank those moms for helping me get over the worry, guilt and fear and helping me get through these last few weeks. Your love and support has meant the world to me! You know who you are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment