Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Working Mama


Today is officially my first day back at work and so far it's gone ok. This morning was tough and I hardly got through half of my 400+ work emails, but I only cried once! During lunch it was time for another Emma feeding and this is the insanely giant smile I was greeted with. I love seeing that she is so happy even though I'm not with her most of the day (but so grateful I get to step outside my office and there she is, anytime I want to see her!). This baby is so happy with daddy! I recently stepped outside the office, worried because I hadn't heard anything in a while...baby is sleeping, floors are vacuumed (probably because it keeps Emma calm, ha!), dishes are done and the laundry is going. Wow, I could get used to this!

On another note, Emma is officially 8 weeks old today! Can't believe how big she is growing, we can hardly wait to see how much she weighs at her two month appointment next week. She has been out of newborn clothes for a while and is even fitting in some of her 3-6 month outfits! Full update coming soon with her two month post.

No comments:

Post a Comment