Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Project Life Update

My first few tries with Emma's Project Life book were somewhat frustrating and for some reason I just wasn't happy with how the pages were turning out. I had seen so many awesome designs and layouts online, but just couldn't seem to love the ones I was doing. I realized I was craving more personalization and design elements, so I did some research on how to print on the cards and tried it out. Turns out printing on the cards is super easy with a template! I really don't like my handwriting, so it's nice to mix it up with some printed text too. The designer in me is loving the versatility and options I have now that I can print on the cards!

I went back to the layouts I had already completed and redid a few of the cards:


This is about as far as I am with her book...I have a long ways to go just to catch up, yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment