Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!

A day late, oops! This year I used a template for our Christmas card...I'm tired and had my first big deadline this past month since being back from maternity leave. We're dealing with a big month-long sleep regression, so many things this holiday season have been simplified and made easier.

We had a great first Christmas with Emma, but all three of us were very tired. I said I would try not to make myself too busy or stressed out this year and just enjoy being with family, Mike and Emma on our first Christmas with her. I think I did ok with that, but the lack of sleep definitely didn't help. We were blessed with some very generous gifts this year – Emma is set for clothes until spring/summer time!

We're looking forward to next year when she will be running around and knowing a bit more of what's going on...although that is really hard to imagine now. The time is going so fast, we're just trying to enjoy every moment of time we have with her. :)

Hope you all had a great holiday season too!

No comments:

Post a Comment